As a Program Coordinator, you have the ability to export fives types of program data via your Manage Program section found on the left-hand side:
How can I export my data?
You can download an Excel CSV file containing all the data behind your program. Simply look for the export buttons located on each page.
When downloading exports, specifically on your participant's page, you will have the option to download either an activity or profile fields CSV.
- Profile fields: show all the information mentors and mentees provided when signing up for your program
- Activity exports: show all activity undertaken in the app by those participants.
If you want to apply participant filters and download program data on specific groups of participants, select your chosen filters and click 'Export Table'. The chosen filters will then apply to your data exports.
Exporting your data can help you with a variety of things, including:
- Gathering loop information to see who has been matched with whom
- Tracking meetings, participant activity, and engagement
- Viewing all participant profile fields
What data do I need to export?
Thinking about measuring your program's success, relaunching or closing out your program? You can export each 'manage program' page and filter through dates and certain criteria within signups, participants, loops, self-match activity (if you have it enabled) and goals.
You can also download a copy of your program's report, which shows an overview of your program's progress. Simply click on the 'create report' button found on your dashboard.