Case Study One
As a coordinator, I want to message all mentors that signed up last month in the Australian State of Victoria.
1. Filter participants down to only include Mentors:
2. Filter down to only include mentors who have signed up between 1-31 October 2021:
3. Filter down into the correct location (or office):
Case Study Two
As a coordinator, I want to message female participants who are looped and signed up before the 31 October 2021.
1. Filter down by Gender (in this case, we're looking for female gender participants):
2. Filter down into females who have an active loop:
3. Filter down into those females with an active loop, who signed up before 31 October 2021:
Case Study Three
As a coordinator, I want to create an event for all mentees who have a goal regarding career progression in Melbourne, Australia
1. Filter for participants with the Mentee Goal of ‘Career Progression’:
2. Filter down into those participants who also are located in Melbourne, Australia:
3. Select the box next to 'Participant' then the ‘Message Participants’ icon and change the type from 'Message' to 'Meeting' from the dropdown menu - this invitation message will now only be sent to female mentees with a goal of ‘career progression' in Melbourne, Australia.