Whilst Program Coordinators help run the day-to-day mentoring programs, Admins are more of a top-level "birds-eye view".
- Both an Admin and a Program Coordinator can view the program management side of a program but only the Program Coordinator can send and view the messages to the PC from participants.
- Each Program facilitates multiple Admins, but it can only support one Program Coordinator at a time unless you are on the Mentorloop Enterprise Package.
- A Program Coordinator can be promoted to also be an Admin. Program Coordinators are not automatically Admins by default.
- Only the existing Program Coordinator or a Mentorloop employee can change a program coordinator associated with a program.
- An Admin can be a mentor/mentee, but a Program Coordinator can not.