Whilst Program Coordinators help run the day-to-day of mentoring programs, Admins are more of a top level "birds-eye view".
- Both an Admin and a Program Coordinator can make matches and see new recruits, but only the Program Coordinator will see the messages to the PC from participants and can send bulk messages to participants.
- Each Program facilitates multiple Admins, but it can only support one Program Coordinator at a time.
- A Program Coordinator can be promoted to also be an Admin. Program Coordinators are not automatically Admins by default.
- Only the existing Program Coordinator or a Mentorloop employee can change a program coordinator associated with a program.
- An Admin can be a mentor/mentee, a Program Coordinator can not.