In this article, we'll explore how to customise your program, to ensure your participants are exposed to information at the right time.
Sign up form welcome message
One of the most crucial aspects of any application is the sign-up process. A well-designed sign-up form can significantly impact user experience and satisfaction.
Your Sign up form welcome message is a great place for you to outline: any eligibility, T&Cs, expectations and key dates when signing up to join the program.
- Key dates
Here's an example for some inspiration:
Welcome to our mentoring program!
We're thrilled to have you on board. By signing up, you've taken the first step towards enhancing your skills and achieving your goals. Our program is designed to provide you with mentoring tailored to your specific mentoring needs and interests.
Here are some conditions and expectations upon signing up:
- You will be matched with a mentor who has experience and expertise in your area of interest.
- You will be responsible for setting goals and objectives for your mentorship, and communicating them to your mentor.
- You will be expected to actively participate in the mentorship process, and be open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- You will be encouraged to take advantage of additional resources and opportunities provided by the program.
Program Coordinator loop introduction
The Program Coordinator loop introduction is an automated message that can be customised for your participants to see the moment they join your mentoring program. Having a custom message helps to establish a connection with your participants as they may feel more comfortable reaching out to someone they know for whatever they need throughout the program.
Some of the things that you can mention in your welcome message include:
- Welcome the participant to the program
- Thank them for signing up
- Explain the purpose and goals of the program
- Outline the benefits of the program
- Explain how the matching process works
- Outline the expectations for participants and mentors
- Emphasise the importance of active participation and communication
- Provide information on additional resources and opportunities
- Encourage the participant to take advantage of the program and ask questions
- Outline key events and dates
Remember to keep your message positive, welcoming, and informative.
Customising your dashboard introduction message can have several benefits for your mentoring program:
- It can provide a warm welcome to your participants.
- Sets the tone for the program.
- Your participants will be able to understand what they can expect from the program and how to get the most out of it.
Need more ideas? We’ve also got our Program Management Playbook with further tips and templates to help you get sorted at any stage of your program.